Mobility Aids Australia
Mobility Aids Australia (MAA) is one of Victoria’s leading mobility aids specialist retailers. With more than 30 years’ industry experience, we are committed to providing the best service, advice and support for mobility aids, accessories and associated equipment. We are preferred suppliers to DVA, TAC & Worksafe.
Mobility Aids Australia (MAA) is one of Victoria’s leading mobility aids specialist retailers. With more than 30 years’ industry experience, we are committed to providing the best service, advice and support for mobility aids, accessories and associated equipment. Our extensive product range and knowledgeable and qualified product specialists and service technicians provide expert advice ensuring the needs of users and clinicians are met and often exceeded.
As a division of Independence Australia, we too operate as a Social Enterprise (NFP), where funds raised help provide choices for people living with a disability or other personal needs, supporting them to regain and retain their independence through our vital services. Mobility Aids Australia provides a range of equipment (including associated servicing) to support a broad range of community and facility based clients. All staff are police checked prior to employment and have extensive industry experience.
MAA currently services a range of government contracts including TAC, WorkSafe, and NDIS. We also work with SWEP, DVA and a range of other providers and have a growing list of Preferred Supplier Agreements in place with a broad range of Funding Bodies. We are ISO 9001 Quality Certified and have all required Insurance Certificates.
Our key product categories include:
• Electric scooters (portable to heavy duty)
• Manual and powered wheelchairs
• Electric lift & recline chairs
• Electric beds
• Pressure care cushions/mattresses
• Patient lifters
• Walking aids
• Shower and toilet aids
• Day chairs and nursing bed chairs
• Ramps (portable and semi-permanent)
• Daily living aids.
We also offer:
• Comprehensive safety training and orientation of all powered products
• Qualified technician support, including installation and user product orientation
• Fully fitted service centre for customisation of equipment plus standard product servicing and repairs
• Free in-home 7-day product trials (powered equipment)
• Mobile service vans and technicians – we can come to you!
• Hire product range.
Mobility Aids Australia has helped thousands of Victorians with their mobility needs and look forward to being of assistance to you.