|The NDIA has released the Annual Pricing Review 2021-22 Consultation Paper, outlining the topics of the Annual Pricing Review.
We have also released the Financial Benchmarking Report 2020-21 as part of the Review. The results of the benchmarking survey will provide key supporting data for several consultation topics.
Consultation Paper submissions, benchmarking survey data, research and contributions from a number of working groups will help to determine NDIS price limits and related policies for the 2022-23 financial year.
We encourage providers and the disability community to submit feedback and contribute to working groups as part of the Review.
Read the Consultation Paper to explore the Review topics in detail, including:
- simplifying NDIS pricing arrangements
- NDIS Disability Support Worker Cost Model assumptions and methodology
- group-based supports
- temporary transformation payments
- therapy and nursing supports
- support coordination and plan management
- regional, remote and very remote price limit loadings
- economic conditions in states where economic trends are often different from other states and territories. In particular, Western Australia, Queensland and South Australia.
The closing date for submissions is 28 November 2021, 12 midnight AWST.