|On 31 August 2021, the Department of Health issued a new COVID-19 vaccination disability provider alert.
- Information on current hubs offering vaccination services.
- Eligibility Checker updates – to help people find a clinic.
- ATAGI statement 27 August 2021 on the 12 to 15 year age group.
- NSW Health orders on vaccination requirements for authorised workers.
- Getting your vaccine – information for people with intellectual disability. Booking link for webinar on Wednesday 1 September 11am AEST.
- Clinics and hubs by state and territory – table with more information.
- Social media posts to encourage people with disability to get vaccinated as soon as they can.
Providers may receive this information from other government agencies, including the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission.