|On 24 August 2021, the Department of Health issued a new COVID-19 vaccination disability provider alert.
- Priority Pfizer vaccination blitz for people aged 16 to 39 years in Sydney – disability care workers encouraged to make a booking as a matter of priority.
- Victorian Government announces vaccination blitz for aged care and disability workforce.
- Information on current hubs offering vaccination services.
- Recommendations on children aged 12 to 15 years.
- Vaccine information for people with intellectual disability – webinar on Wednesday 1 September.
- Webinar recording and transcript available from the webinar on 5 August for people with disability, their families and carers.
- New vaccine administration service providers have joined the phase 1a in-reach program.
- Department of Health YouTube site – with resources for people with disability including videos in Auslan.
Providers may receive this information from other government agencies, including the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission.