|On 2 August 2021, the Department of Health issued a new COVID-19 vaccination – disability provider alert.
- vaccine in-reach program
- access to vaccines for disability workers not eligible in phase 1a
- Easy Read resources
- registrations now open for people with disability, their families and carers – webinar 11:30 am AEST Thursday 5 August
- COVID-19 Disaster Payment for workers affected by state public health orders
- CALD COVID-19 Health Small Grants Fund to support multicultural community groups
- social media posts for disability support workers.
You can find more COVID-19 vaccine resources and information on the Department of Health website:
More information will be published as it becomes available.
Providers may receive this information from other government agencies, including the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission.