|On 12 July 2021, the Department of Health issued a new COVID-19 vaccination – disability provider alert.
- residential disability support workers are encouraged to have the COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible
- all disability workers are strongly encouraged to get the COVID-19 vaccine and are eligible
- options available to disability workers to be vaccinated
- Disability Gateway
- restrictive practices and COVID-19 vaccines
- social media posts about the importance of receiving 2 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine
- resources to support people getting vaccinated.
You can find more COVID-19 vaccine resources and information on the Department of Health website:
More information will be published as it becomes available.
Providers may receive this information from other government agencies, including the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission.