|The Department of Health issued the next COVID-19 vaccination – Disability Provider Alert 2 June 2021.
This includes information on:
- Priority vaccination for people living in residential disability settings and disability workers in Victoria
- Ways on how disability workers can get a COVID-19 vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine being available to carers of people with a disability
- Available supports for NDIS providers
- Informed consent to receive COVID-19 vaccine.
You can find more COVID-19 vaccine resources and information on the Department of Health website:
More information will be published as it becomes available.