The Queensland Productivity Commission is conducting an inquiry into the NDIS market in Queensland.
Among the Terms of Reference the Productivity Commission is considering:
- the performance of the NDIS market during transition in Queensland
- investigate and report on NDIS market conditions and prospects
- recommend options for improved policies and measures to ensure the NDIS market in Queensland will meet the needs of participants both now and in the future.
To meet the requirements of the terms of reference, the Commission will examine:
- the efficiency and effectiveness of the NDIS market in Queensland
- structural, regulatory or other impediments to the efficient operation of the NDIS market
- factors affecting specific markets or market segments, including in rural and remote areas.
Further information on the Inquiry, including a long and short form issues paper is available here.
If you have any information you would like to share on this, or other issues with the NDIS market in Queensland, please feel free to contact me.
Submissions close on 11 August.
0400 119 998